Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treedog attraction, calmly teetering in the shrouded park light
Chip or Dale's Treedog
September 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treedog is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant volunteers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or attention-span, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.