Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Chip or Dale's Treedog when it's not covered in darkness
Chip or Dale's Treedog
September 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treedog is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to invisible hair bands.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Treedog "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.