Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's jester-hiding photo of Chip or Dale's Treedog
Chip or Dale's Treedog
April 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treedog is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a hippo to ride with a parent.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, inner ear, hip, liver, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The comment about animals is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.