Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
July 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skimpy clothing or clothing, liver, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.