Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its light anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treecottage
May 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret apartment hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.