Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or wrist, neck, hair, cardiac, hip, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park where a tribute to Doug can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.