Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Chip or Dale's Treecabin
May 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chin, hair, clothing, shoulder, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.