Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
December 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Maximum IQ 52.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.