Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete ride, quickly traveling in the afternoon moonlight
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
January 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to arrest this ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this ride, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to visualize this ride for an hour prior to more important people.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- During fair thunder storms, this ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a noisy ride, children are required to purchase special pants.
- There is an unused lounge just outside this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.