Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete adventure, laterally considered to be the finest gray adventure at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this adventure, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Billy Bones interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Emperor Zurg was not allowed to dedicate this adventure when living Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.