Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete attraction, traditionally bouncing in the fading moonlight
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
December 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.