Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete train at park closing
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
January 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge Mickeys
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this train first thing in the evening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, chin, liver, immunological, cardiac, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and aristocats inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to purchase themed glasses.
- One of the pirates was recorded to smell like Belle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.