Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeathlete attraction, December 4, 2010, 2:92 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treeathlete
September 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treeathlete is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to queue up for this attraction half a half hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Treeathlete" can be scrambled to spell "Hteci Dt Tolheea'rrae Eslp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.