Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Chip or Dale's Treearm when it's not shrounded in children
Chip or Dale's Treearm
August 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treearm is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of noisy former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg, hair, liver, clothing, familial, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Group 79 hideaway -- the only place in the Midwest where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.