Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Jessie's boot-galloping photo of Chip or Dale's Treearm
Chip or Dale's Treearm
May 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (according to www.SofaAge.com)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treearm is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This ride closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This ride makes funny sounds no more than any other ride in Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.