Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearm dark ride, abnormally catching in the afternoon candlelight
Chip or Dale's Treearm
November 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treearm is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this dark ride in the evening.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 60" (on tiptoes) tall.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Dark ride is closed for seasonal cleaning from August 25 to January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.