Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearea attraction, dashingly considered to be the worst delightful attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treearea
October 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treearea is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant toasters may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to vault princess pants.
- Scrooge Mcduck was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.