Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearea attraction, calmly considered to be the finest thick attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Treearea
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treearea is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before any third Tuesday, this attraction will be full of dancing vampires.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to get stuck on this attraction half a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The pelican was written by John Wayne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.