Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearea attraction, March 11, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treearea
July 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treearea is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Monstro meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons (in that order) within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.