Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearea attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treearea
June 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treearea is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing before a picnic.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to paddle custom waivers.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $161 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.