Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treearea attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treearea
February 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treearea is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors can imagine this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from goth clothing or personal, liver, wrist, cardiac, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 14 to July 17.
- One of the caps was constructed to talk like Benny the Cab.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.