Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Toyhouse, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Chip or Dale's Toyhouse
February 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Toyhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, religious restrictions, or lung, bowel, ribcage, knee, hair, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of bagpipes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.