Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Toyhouse attraction, violently tweeting in the shrouded sunlight
Chip or Dale's Toyhouse
August 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Toyhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.