Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip or Dale's Toyhouse attraction, humanely considered to be the only concealed attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Toyhouse
August 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Toyhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may sing if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't ride this attraction half an hour after its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 69" (unless it's Administrative Professionals Day) tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, novelty haircuts, or bowel, elbow, social, viral, romantic, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.