Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Tauntaunhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Chip or Dale's Tauntaunhouse
June 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Tauntaunhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the cat opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.