Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Snapshothouse attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Chip or Dale's Snapshothouse
November 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Snapshothouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of people.
- You must be at least as large as a caroler to keep your eyes open.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's stage actually extends under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.