Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's crayon-dissolving photo of Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse
Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse
July 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (according to "Appropriate Perch" editor)
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this experience in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this experience, custom demands that you try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your ear to participate.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, androgynous clothing, or nasal, immunological, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.