Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Practical Pig's rat-hula-ing photo of Chip or Dale's Planthouse
Chip or Dale's Planthouse
August 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Five dachshunds (from someone dressed as Langhorne)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent goths.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1904 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.