Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip or Dale's Pailhouse thrill ride, March 30, 2009, 2:19 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
March 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride second to last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal improvements from October 24 to January 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.