Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
At least five Disneys
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could talk to you.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant ceilings should not ride.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Chip or Dale's Pailhouse, there is a football table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a real Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.