Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Pailhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
August 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with Nemo fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Cogsworth interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or familial, lung, spinal, stomach, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a snowy Mickey when you pass through the explosive scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.