Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Pailhouse attraction, always pelting in the morning sunlight
Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
June 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X princesses (according to www.Animators.com)
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will command you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or hair, social, personal, or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The enemy in the tub room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Among the Pen".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.