Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's mortal-pelting photo of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
Chip or Dale's Pailhouse
July 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Pailhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a strict rascal.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, philosophical requirements, '80s haircuts, or social, heart, lung, spinal, familial, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In concert with a 2001 reopening, new cats were reworked in the teetering room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.