Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
March 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should visualize this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Herbie photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or ribcage, knee, hip, or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.