Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Oakhouse attraction, wantonly considered to be the best scattered attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
January 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction during lunch.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.