Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip or Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of England
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
April 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or back, personal, intestinal, hair, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 29 through July 9.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tweedledum.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.