Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip or Dale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Doug
Chip or Dale's Oakhouse
March 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from lung or clothing issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.