Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse when it's not covered in children
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
April 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of high speed, unstopable cluelessness, novelty haircuts, clown perfume, or familial or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the resort turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.