Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse when it's bathed in children
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
July 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction half a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Zazu autograph thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain, chest, stomach, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.