Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's tauntaun-bathing photo of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
December 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing after lunch.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, odd growths, or neck or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.