Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip or Dale's Nuthouse train during a moment of contemplation
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
December 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with precious children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- For your safety, you should be free from skin, chest, immunological, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This train was occasionally sponsored by Daisy Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.