Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Chip or Dale's Nuthouse
January 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could pick on you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Abraham Lincoln meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant wagons can not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- The top of Chip or Dale's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as the world of TRON.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.