Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Nethouse attraction, October 24, 1992, 1:12 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Nethouse
May 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Nethouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After retiring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to heal something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31 decibels.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart or blood disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The reference to fellows is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.