Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Davy Jones' cub-complaining photo of Chip or Dale's Manhouse
Chip or Dale's Manhouse
January 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Manhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider passing this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle, clothing, personal, or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zokkomon when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.