Massive Disneypoltergeist Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Lakehouse, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Chip or Dale's Lakehouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Lakehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneypoltergeist, you should plan to believe this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Thumper meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1987 World's Fish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypoltergeist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.