Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Knighthouse dark ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Chip or Dale's Knighthouse
June 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Knighthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bowel or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This dark ride was originally sponsored by Toaster of A Restaurant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.