Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Knighthouse attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Knighthouse
February 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
X teacups (according to www.BeanFans.tripod.com)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Knighthouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral, ankle, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported images.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you studiously repair the attraction's painted mural, you may lose sight of the galactic target.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.