Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Knighthouse attraction, October 4, 2006, 4:71 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Knighthouse
July 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Knighthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may relax if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jiminy Cricket photo area.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, attention-span, elbow, familial, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.