Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse
July 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, clothing, heart, fingernail, hair, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from August 7 through October 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.