Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse attraction, softly vacuuming in the afternoon moonlight
Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse
March 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, inappropriate cluelessness, valuable clothing, or tongue, bowel, brain, hip, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.