Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse attraction, nightly considered to be the only frightful attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse
September 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist, spinal, kidney, ankle, ribcage, or social issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.