Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A valiant view of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse when it's hidden in attitude
Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse
September 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this adventure multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, guests are required to rent custom belts.
- The tower of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse can be seen from as far away as Endor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.