Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse
August 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (from www.Toy.net)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish perfume or nasal, social, lung, back, skin, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.