Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A traditional view of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Chip or Dale's Hosthouse
June 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your root to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.