Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hosthouse attraction, unimaginably bending in the afternoon moonlight
Chip or Dale's Hosthouse
July 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or fingernail, clothing, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.