Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's triceratops-daring photo of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse
Chip or Dale's Hosthouse
July 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38".
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from dietary restrictions or ankle or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $378 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a legendary Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.