Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Hosthouse attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Hosthouse
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Three guests (according to Pollyanna)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Hosthouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from dietary restrictions or intestinal, leg, finger, or familial complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.