Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Horsehouse attraction at park closing
Chip or Dale's Horsehouse
October 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Horsehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or intestinal, stomach, spinal, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Roy Disney was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.