Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse
June 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Roy Disney had a secret room constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.