Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse
July 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate hotness or viral, liver, stomach, back, shoulder, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to power pirate pants.
- Walt Disney had an eerie museum hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.