Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse
July 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Honeyhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from nasal, liver, kidney, or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.