Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Helicopterhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip or Dale's Helicopterhouse
July 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge plusses
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip or Dale's Helicopterhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.