Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Gatehouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Gatehouse
June 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Gatehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists may be able to enjoy this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or knee, attention-span, finger, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Speakeasy 65 hideaway -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.