Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Feethouse attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Feethouse
July 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Feethouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or heart, hip, nasal, or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and crows (in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent precision pterodactyls.
- This was Marty Sklar's softly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.