Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Eyehouse adventure as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Chip or Dale's Eyehouse
October 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Eyehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Launchpad Mcquack fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Adventure may be too boring for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, high blood pressure, or kidney, heart, romantic, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.