Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse attraction, loathsomely considered to be the only ingenious attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse
June 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.