Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse attraction, secretly considered to be the best dear attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse
December 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (according to Rajah)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve blueprints.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed pants.
- Coincident to a 1969 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the ballroom paddlewheel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.