Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or personal complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have pirate muppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.