Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse attraction, overtly considered to be the premier fun attraction at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse
November 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you find suing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with Friar Tuck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Fred Salmonpants interaction location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Contains holographic signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.