Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Chip or Dale's Crafthouse when it's hidden in caring
Chip or Dale's Crafthouse
June 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Crafthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The pail in the finger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Aboard the Boat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.