Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Crafthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Chip or Dale's Crafthouse
May 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Crafthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to apples.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 75 pixels tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.