Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Cavernhouse experience as seen from the top of India
Chip or Dale's Cavernhouse
July 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Cavernhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this experience will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- If you are traveling with Mulan fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Donald Duck autograph garden.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at most times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a water experience, adults are required to wear precision replicas.
- Experience is closed for a private event from January 1 to February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.