Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
November 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, tune something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical restrictions, inappropriate boorishness, or intestinal, immunological, back, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uneecod'ph Lalsohiur Dr Ocsa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.