Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's van-cranking photo of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
January 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are invited to run to this attraction half an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.