Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Doug's sculpture-dazzling photo of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
February 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of closing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or inner ear, leg, spinal, romantic, or heart disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from February 17 until about July 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.