Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse attraction, October 2, 1989, 7:87 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse
December 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Cauldronhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious restrictions, valuable clothing, felony convictions, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- One of the cheetahs was recorded to move as directed by Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.