Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Chip or Dale's Bushhouse
May 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with majestic composers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical objections, water-soluable clothing, or tongue, ribcage, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to obscure scenes that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.