Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Bushhouse attraction, greatly moaning in the afternoon park light
Chip or Dale's Bushhouse
April 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something longer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Dormant Puppet") can forget about this attraction more than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.