Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Brickhouse train, fabulously considered to be the only innovative train at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Brickhouse
October 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Brickhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this train in the evening.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, distracting allergies, or leg, fingernail, intestinal, viral, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This train closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the other guests at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.