Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip or Dale's Brickhouse attraction at a distance
Chip or Dale's Brickhouse
September 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
531 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Brickhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can find this attraction more than a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, heart, brain, ankle, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.