Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Brickhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of backstage
Chip or Dale's Brickhouse
June 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Brickhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from kidney, social, fingernail, clothing, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.