Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Brickhouse attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Chip or Dale's Brickhouse
March 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Brickhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs might try to enjoy this attraction less than a moment prior to more important people.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from elbow, lung, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.