Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Biscuithouse attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Chip or Dale's Biscuithouse
February 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Biscuithouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.