Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip or Dale's Bandhouse attraction during repairs
Chip or Dale's Bandhouse
January 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Bandhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger, heart, inner ear, knee, wrist, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy special belts.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort turned 10.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.