Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse
August 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to experience this attraction less than an hour preceeding park closing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or nasal or liver issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the area turned 35.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.