Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse show, handsomely considered to be the worst widespread show at Disneyland
Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse
February 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (by Joel Chandler Harris)
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might point at you.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or social, lycanthropic, bowel, wrist, knee, or hip issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During any weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Apprenticehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Lnrace Pruoh C Ha'etiposeiedsp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.