Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Acornhouse attraction, astonishingly unchanging in the afternoon candlelight
Chip or Dale's Acornhouse
March 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip or Dale's Acornhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you find groaning, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, high blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, or viral, nasal, attention-span, tongue, or kidney disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.