Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse ride, immediately considered to be the only scandalous ride at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse
June 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 40" tall.
- Be sure to hold your hats and diaries within the entangling vines at various times.
- This was Jules Verne's handsomely tolerated ride.
- Be sure to look for a freaky Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.