Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse when it's covered in tarps
Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse
August 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might pick on Americans.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.