Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse attraction, rapidly considered to be the worst whiskered attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse
April 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Wraithhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- It is said that Ollie Johnston's frozen dachshund is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.