Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Winghouse dark ride during construction
Chip b' Dale's Winghouse
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge teacups
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Winghouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or immunological, stomach, wrist, neck, or lung disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this dark ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.