Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Wagonhouse experience during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Wagonhouse
August 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Wagonhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.