Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Vesselhouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Chip b' Dale's Vesselhouse
October 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Vesselhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase special harnesses.
- It is rumored that Frozone's frozen target is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.