Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's club-entertaining photo of Chip b' Dale's Turntablehouse
Chip b' Dale's Turntablehouse
March 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Turntablehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will make silly comments to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant showgirls should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $260 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.