Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's whirligig-tweeting photo of Chip b' Dale's Treetent
Chip b' Dale's Treetent
March 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 24 to January 23.
- Potato Head originally intended for this attraction to feature live merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.