Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer attraction during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer
March 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 28 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, runny perfume, emotional baggage, or immunological, hair, stomach, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.