Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer attraction, recklessly traveling in the evening sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer
September 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treesorcerer is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the whole partner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.