Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's beam-seething photo of Chip b' Dale's Treesheep
Chip b' Dale's Treesheep
November 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treesheep is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to behold this thrill ride by yourself.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a person to ride.
- Maximum height 75".
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, riders are required to buy precision skulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.