Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's devil-flocking photo of Chip b' Dale's Treesheep
Chip b' Dale's Treesheep
January 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treesheep is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treesheep separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Chip b' Dale's Treesheep" can be scrambled to spell "Piehb'p R'eeses El Cadth."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.