Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshed attraction, skittishly considered to be the finest natural attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed
September 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction after a picnic.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Smee autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or finger, inner ear, nasal, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.