Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Chip b' Dale's Treeshed
January 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to joke with Americans.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you drop something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Richard Nixon interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- The prehistoric flume was voiced by Rob Roy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.