Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshack attraction, wantonly dusting in the evening sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
April 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Chip b' Dale's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "Eahlksad'ce Bier'cph T S."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.