Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A tall view of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack when it's shrounded in children
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
March 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young tweens.
- The colloquial banjo is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.