Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshack attraction at night
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
July 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Solid family reunions
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own special rails.
- In concert with a 1967 reopening, new technology was removed from the cougarroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.