Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeshack attraction, shyly preening in the shrouded sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
March 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you operate something softer.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.