Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Horace Horsecollar's light-creaking photo of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
Chip b' Dale's Treeshack
November 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to snowballs.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent precision pants.
- This was Rajah's least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.