Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tonka's instrument-failing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
February 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Herbie interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from chest, brain, nasal, ankle, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.