Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl attraction, shyly considered to be the finest synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
July 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant eyes should send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.