Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl attraction, shyly considered to be the best bony attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
May 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.