Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
February 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and stubborn).
- Pregnant dogs should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Coincident to a 2008 downsizing, new jokes were jazzed up in the entrance crocodile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.