Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl attraction during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
November 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from last week through July 22.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Aida can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.