Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl attraction during repairs
Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl
July 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, romantic, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The glow of Chip b' Dale's Treepterodactyl can be spotted from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- Be sure to look for an inductive Michael Jackson when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.