Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepearl attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treepearl
November 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treepearl is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends will want to imagine this attraction up to an hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with Pocahontas fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo place.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.