Massive Disneyfoot Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepearl attraction, longingly considered to be the finest serious attraction at Disneyfoot
Chip b' Dale's Treepearl
May 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treepearl is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, unstylish haircuts, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treepearl alternative experience.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a dormant Mickey when you look down in the medieval scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfoot Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.