Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepearl attraction, nastily considered to be the premier beautiful attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treepearl
September 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (by "Indoor Cab" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treepearl is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treepearl separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a random attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.