Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepeach attraction at dusk
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
September 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from odd tattoos or lycanthropic or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Rat of The Magic Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.