Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treepeach attraction, October 28, 1989, 3:31 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
January 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Psycho the Weasel photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as an explosion to go on.
- Maximum height 43".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- The letters in "Chip b' Dale's Treepeach" can be scrambled to spell "Tcl 'rpaesi' Cebead Ehph."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.