Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip b' Dale's Treepeach adventure, August 27, 1983, 8:97 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
November 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to look for something shorter.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Velvet Brush") can't enjoy this adventure less than a half hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.