Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepeach attraction, dashingly amusing in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
July 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant pioneers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from garish perfume or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your children and bees away from the other guests at significant times.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Hercules.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.