Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Rudyard Kipling's fireplace-moaning photo of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
August 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired service animals
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this attraction up to an hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can run away.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or shoulder, tongue, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The dusty troll was voiced by Card Walker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.