Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treepeach attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treepeach
May 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treepeach is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, find something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.