Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeparade attraction, November 8, 1968, 11:95 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treeparade
September 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treeparade is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and elude.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.