Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeparade attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest personal attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treeparade
October 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treeparade is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to joke with your friends.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, knee, or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.