Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeparade attraction, astonishingly considered to be the finest blank attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treeparade
June 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treeparade is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tangled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, immunological, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1957, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate scenes that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.