Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treeparade, a favorite train of Tony Baxter
Chip b' Dale's Treeparade
November 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treeparade is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this train last thing during a snack.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to find something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During any thunder storms, this train may melt.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.